
10:50am - my daughter Emmy really wants it to snow - look at what she wrote on her window! Still no show! We're keeping our fingers crossed! Looks like it's just north of us! Radar showing the blue as snow!


7:00am - No snow yet. Got down to 29 degrees so only a lot of ice. Liz had to go into work for an important meeting so I stayed home with the kids because they canceled school. They say the moisture has moved away and up to the north of San Antonio but we will have more rain today - plus it will remain above or below freezing all day today. Tonight it should freeze again so maybe snow there? We'll see and I'll keep you posted.


1 comment:
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you see snow. I can some what remember the first time I saw snow. I remember the excitement and thrill of playing in the snow and feeling the cold flakes against my nose as I tried to catch snow flakes on my tounge. In 1985, I recall it was a big snow that had plenty of accumulation, 8"(+ -)?
Well, I'll check the weather reports and your blog as more develops.
Post a Comment